Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bridal Shower


This weekend I had my bridal shower and it was incredible.  It was honestly one of the very best days I've ever had.  I loved having my family and friends there with me, celebrating one of the biggest milestones in my life.  I wanted to share a couple of the fantastic details from the shower.

My colors for the wedding are white (obviously), pink and blue.  Aren't the napkins fantastic!  


This cake was created by a fantastic baker in the northern Virginia area.  I loved the blue bow detailing - one of the many uses for ribbon!


My second family who hosted the bridal shower really knows how to entertain.  They have this beautiful touch of adding ribbon to each glass - I love the extra decorative punch this gives to a simple glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...