Monday, March 21, 2011

Wreath Inspiration

Wreathes are such a fun decorative piece in your home.  I have some really pretty ones that I love to display.  Right now there are a couple of wreaths that are so pretty and unusual.  They have caught my eye and I would love to make one or all!

This is an incredible wreath made from excess yarn by Homework Blog


I'm also loving this wreath made from the pages of a book by Under the Table and Dreaming.


This ribbon wreath could be made for so many different occasions - this is by Home by Sunset


How cool is this one by Design*Sponge - certainly one of my fav websites. 


If you love color and felted balls, well this is just the perfect wreath for you by Pickles


So many great ideas out there - I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...