Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Inspiration

As soon as Alan and I got engaged, I purchased my first wedding magazine.  Well actually, I purchased a few!  One of my very thoughtful bridesmaids also signed me up for a subscription to Brides magazine.  I love reading the magazines, seeing the gorgeous pictures and I absolutely love the ideas.  The trouble is not finding ideas, the trouble is in keeping track of everything you love.

To group my ideas together, I put them in my wedding inspiration book.  Our florist Holly Chapple blogged about my book and now I am too with even more pictures!


Pretty cover.


Some of my favorite dresses! 


Fun accessories and makeup ideas. 


Flowers


Ceremony & reception details. 


Favors - I love the bike! 


Of course I had to keep fun ideas for things to pack on the honeymoon! 


I've been using the last page in the book to hold papers and extras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...